Client ID: 265137
Senior Data Architect - Permanent
On behalf of our client in the Automotive Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Data Architect.
Senior Data Architect- Job Description
- Define and implement the strategy roadmap for enterprise data. Implement data management policies and procedures for new and existing data sources.
- Assists to define the strategy roadmap for the enterprise; including data modelling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Establish standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information and physical data persistence technologies.
- Work closely with third-party agencies, and project teams to gather business, data and reporting requirements and translate business needs into logical data structures, reporting and analytical objects in support of conversion planning and execution to ERP BI solution.
- Work to gather requirements, gain business consensus, perform product evaluations, mentor business and development resources, deliver solutions, conduct training, and documentation.
- Work with business partners to understand the business requirements and business processes, design data solutions for the application data layer, and data warehouse, data marts, data integration and master data definition and management.
- Lead solution design reviews delivered by external partners, internal developers and systems analysts to ensure quality, compliance to data architectural best practices, and alignment with corporate direction.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends, standards and developments to improve delivery
- Ensure high quality deliveries and adherence to governance, standards and best practice
- Forward and reverse engineer data models. Create high level and detailed designs and maintain associated artefacts.
- Facilitates consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management at the enterprise level.
- Plan and manage data migration activities (profiling, mapping, validation, and reconciliation) between legacy systems and ERP environment. Lead data flow and data integration design through the use of ETL and SOA technologies.
- Provide guidance/consult on data integration
Senior Data Architect- Mandatory Skills
- 8+ years of experience as a Data Architect/Modeller
- 8+ years of experience applying Kimball and Inmon methodologies
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with databases such as SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, DB2, and in-memory technologies.
- Experience in Cloud: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS implementations
- Expertise in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Business Intelligence
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent investigative and problem solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements,
- Ability to be self-sufficient and can work within all level of leadership
Senior Data Architect- Nice to Have Skills
- Preference will be provided to candidates with SAP/Hana experience.
Senior Data Architect- Assignment Start Date
ASAP - Permanent Role
Senior Data Architect- Assignment Location