Role: Consultant / Tier 3
- Support and troubleshooting experience in a client facing environment & Prod/UAT environment
- Problem management skills in a .Net, SQL, Batch environment & ETL/Data Reconciliation environment
- Ability to write and debug technical scripts; Proactively identify rootcause and work on tactical and long term solutions.
- Should have good verbal, writing and communication skills : regular interaction with Business, Technology and Operations users
- Experience of Recon products like IMATCH or Reconciliation tech experience is a plus
- Onshore and Offshore work timings to support EST zone customers.
- Junior to Mid experience preferred
Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
In Canada, we work with some of the biggest names in the banking and financial industry with our office situated in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.