Client ID: 298941
Data Management Analyst - Senior
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Data Management Analyst - Senior for a six month contract working remotely.
Data Management Analyst - Senior Responsibilities:
- Participate in code development and solution delivery related to all aspects of storage and recovery and data procurement.
- Support current and new database services that leverage Google BigQuery architecture.
- Carry out data analysis to support data quality.
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, and improve infrastructure.
- Assemble intricate, curated data sets that meet business requirements.
Data Management Analyst - Senior Mandatory Skills
- Experience in dealing with members of the business units (within the organization) and product owners
- Experience in SDLC with emphasis on specifying, building, and testing mission critical data solutions
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior resources.
- Experience of Financial Services domain will be an added advantage and experience in Google Cloud platform (BigQuery & Dataflow) would also be an asset
- Experience with Bitbucket Git Code Management
- Google Cloud Data Flow experience
- SQL experience with stored procedures, views, performance tuning
- SAP BW and or SAS programming knowledge will be an advantage
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to manage project scope
- Ability to ensure quality of the delivered functional documents
Data Management Analyst - Senior Assignment Length
6 months with strong possibility for extensions
Data Management Analyst - Senior Location
Data Management Analyst - Senior Start Date