Our Financial client is looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
Permanent Full-time role.
Location: Etobicoke (Subway Accessible area)
- The Senior Data Scientist delivers predictive modeling, advanced statistics and machine learning solutions to internal clients from all business units.
- Understanding a wide variety of predictive modeling solution approaches in detail, assessing candidate methodologies (e.g. regression approach, clustering, simulation, mathematical optimization etc.) for appropriateness and selecting the most promising methodology to apply
- Develop and maintain knowledge of data available from upstream sources and data within various platforms
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of data governance, data quality and related policies
- Masters Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline
- 7 years of experience working with various data sources and relational databases
- 5 years of applied predictive modeling
- Deep understanding (details) of statistical modeling and machine learning methods
- Ability to work with various data sources, experience with relational databases
- Python and/or R; Must have credible, practical experience with at least two of: various regression methodologies, clustering, binary classification, mathematical optimization, statistical/machine learning methodologies
- Intermediate statistics
- Proficient with SQL
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada for any employer