VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Senior DevOps Engineer, Platform Modernization, Position number 9273, Att: faridv@VTRAC.com, 416-316- 2600 Ext: 239
Position No.: 9273
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer, Platform Modernization
Position Type: Contract – 6 Months
No. of Positions: 1
Reporting to the Director, Product Development, the Senior DevOps Engineer will be working within the Research and Development organization and will be responsible for leading the DevOps team in delivering engineering, CI, and CD solutions for the Development and QA teams, leading transformation of platform, application to a new efficient and stable Azure Cloud Platform.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior DevOps Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee all builds and deployment of releases to Production and non-Production environments.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD environment for products across organization.
- Write automation scripts for building, deploying various products.
- Enhance and support existing automation scripts.
- Provide support during Production release and as well all interim environmental release.
- Plan and upgrade all automation related tools used by Development teams.
- Assist Development team in understanding the release process and assist when required.
- Assist with the identification of environmental issues and provide corrective actions.
- Create continuous environments as part of the overall Continuous Delivery objective as required by the Development and QA teams.
- Proactively identify procedures to streamline and automate the delivery process.
- Implement new tools/develop/execute automation scripts for all environments.
- Interact with Operation Teams to build and management the artifacts for Production deployment.
- Document all procedures related to the processes and tools developed.
- Identify, establish, and manage Proof of Concept (POC) environments and report on design outcomes.
- Vulnerability and patch management and security based on established policies and procedures is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, systems engineering/design.
- Have exceptional technical skills and Strong working knowledge of Azure services.
- Minimum 3+ years of practical experience in Automation Build and Delivery Operations.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages, PowerShell, Batch, Shell
- Experience with CI and CD Tools (VSTS, Ansible).
- Experience with VSTS Build and Release Definitions.
- Knowledge of, Power BI and other BI tools to conduct analysis of large data sets to derive business insights.
- Experience with experience in a cloud delivery.
- Strong with Azure Database Technologies with solid understanding of connectivity and migration services. (preferably backed by certifications)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with a variety of relevant technologies, including Microsoft, .Net, .Net Core, C#, Angular, HTML5, PowerShell, CSS, XML, REST, SQL.
- Experience supporting D365/Dynamics CRM configurations
- Experience in providing high level support during production release.
- Experience in automating build and release of changes for rules engine.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto