As our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the management, strategy, and execution of our marketing programs, including optimizing inbound channels, creating scalable automated programs, and expanding account-based marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Director, Demand Creation and Marketing Operations, your mission will be to create campaigns that drive highly qualified leads for our global sales funnel.
With a focus on aligning programs with the customer journey, this is a great opportunity to make a measurable impact on our marketing results while working with an experienced (and fun!) team.
- Serves as the key stakeholder contributing to the organization’s overall campaign framework for demand creation programs
- Work with marketing leadership to develop a program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Develop and implement end-to-end journey and life cycle email campaigns, including campaign planning and design, list management, campaign health monitoring and post-campaign analysis
- Develop and communicate a holistic view across email initiatives to ensure campaigns work together as part of a cohesive strategy across the funnel
- Develop, build, launch and maintain email campaigns and marketing automation programs, including audience segmentation, lead qualification and lead nurturing
- Work with internal sales enablement teams to support automated sales plays
- Work with third-party vendors to ensure seamless integration into marketing automation platform
- Oversee directly or liaise with agencies to ensure effective execution of inbound lead generation tactics, including paid search, content syndication, display, remarketing, etc.
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test and optimize the performance of emails, landing pages, creative, and content
- Partner with Marketing Operations to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes
- Plan the best mix of inbound and outbound tactics
- Serve as the key stakeholder and evangelist for testing and optimization, championing data-driven risk taking by demand creation marketers
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience with a focus in marketing automation or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising, PPC, and reporting
- Knowledge and experience of online digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and similar tools
- Experience in B2B technology environments
- Hands-on experience developing, implementing, and managing email drip and nurture programs
- Experience working with Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven self-starter with top notch presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with SiriusDecisions marketing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience developing programs mapped to the customer journey
You’re Great At
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Coming up with new and innovative ways to delight our customers
- Remaining calm and focused in the face of multiple, competing priorities
- Seeing the full picture and understanding the up- and downstream impact of results and recommendations
Why Work For Us
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.