Ataccama is looking to hire an experienced Data Quality (DQ) / Master Data Management (MDM) consultant for a full-time role. The position is based in Toronto, ON, however, it involves consulting to customers internationally.
You will work with Ataccama customers and colleagues to design, deploy, configure and manage enterprise data curation solutions. You will make a difference to our customers’ ability to leverage their data for better business.
Ataccama ONE is a leading AI-powered data management platform combining collaborative data stewardship, a robust data processing engine, machine learning, multiple deployment options, and enterprise-proven capabilities. We provide our customers with a single platform to analyze, process, manage, monitor, and provide data. Leading retail, government, financial, and many other organizations choose Ataccama’s technology for its proven ability to execute and deliver real business benefits.
- You will work with customers to design and implement Data Quality and MDM solutions that leverage the Ataccama platform for customers’ business benefits.
- You will interact with customers’ data governance, data management, engineering, and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs and provide them with technical product assistance and training.
- You will prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- You will configure Ataccama solutions (data quality profiles, rules, dashboards….), integrate them into customers’ application and data management landscape, test, document and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- You will receive training into Ataccama technology and ongoing support from a team of our data quality and data curation community of experts around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are open to travel for work (up to 50%) and enjoy working in diverse international teams.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want a job that is fun. You enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You are customer-focused and have experience in delivering solutions to various management groups.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have a direct impact on helping both customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in developing data management solutions, out of which a minimum of 2+ years of experience in implementing enterprise data quality or MDM solutions, preferably in a complex and diverse systems environment.
- Experience in design and delivery of at least several aspects of data curation such as data profiling, data standardization/validation/cleansing, root cause analysis/remediation, data quality business rules technical specification and implementation, data quality measurement and reporting, metadata management, reference and master data management.
- Proven experience with one or more aspects of data management, such as Data Integration, ETL, Reporting, ESB, Data Warehousing, Data Migration.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling, data analysis.
- Strong skills in SQL, at least two relational database systems
- Hands-on experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP / REST / JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, diligence, and flexibility to adapt to dynamic customer environments.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to travel for up to 50% of the time.
- Experience in a customer-facing consulting role.
- Hands-on experience an enterprise data quality management tool, data integration or MDM tool.
- Knowledge of data governance concepts how Data Governance relates to Data Quality Management, metadata management, and MDM
- Skills in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks
- Experience working with BI tools
- Knowledge in installation, configuration, optimization in Hadoop/Spark
- Experience in data integration platforms, application integration/messaging platforms or implementing enterprise integrations
- Experience with a cloud service such as AWS or Azure
Benefits & Perks
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Education (courses, conference tickets, etc.)
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, annual all-staff event and holiday party in Prague office, etc.)
- Fitness benefits ($150 return for joining 1-year membership at a gym)
- Perkopolis benefits (gym membership discounts, discounts on clothes, the assortment of tickets & travels, etc.)
- Manulife medical & health insurance benefits
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
Does this opportunity sound like a match for you! If so, we’ll look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume and a short motivation letter for immediate consideration!