SENIOR ELECTRICAL PANEL DESIGN ENGINEER
Engineering - Design
July 27, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Our client is a market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication, installation and servicing of industrial and recreational refrigeration systems.
Due to sustained growth, our client has an immediate opening for the role of Senior Electrical Panel Design Engineer. The Senior Electrical Panel Design Engineer will be responsible for costing, design, fabrication and testing of custom electrical control panels and CSA and UL panel building electrical requirements. This individual will also troubleshoot problems, manage creation of panels from start to end, and monitor progress of projects to maintain costs within budget.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Knowledge of control strategies for refrigeration equipment
- 7+ years of experience designing control panels
- Knowledge and testing of Electrical Control Panels
- Experience in the design of electrical power, control circuits, and panel layouts conforming to CSA and UL standards
- Experience with communication proto-calls for electrical systems
- Experience with commercial DDC and /or Industrial PLC software
- The dual threat of being hands on both electrically and mechanically
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with the creation or testing of DDC/PLC code and HMI interfaces
Competitive and comprehensive compensation plan, commensurate upon experience .
- Bachelor or other post-secondary diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
Full Time, Days
Chris Soules, Corporate Recruiter
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Chris Soules: http://stoakley.com/meet-chris-soules/
Electrical Panel Designer, Electrical Panel Design, Electrical Engineering, AC Motor Controls, electronic instrumentation, AutoCAD Electrical, PLC Software, HMI interfaces, SAP software, control circuits, Control Panel, communication proto-calls, automation systems, Panel Design
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
• Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
• Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
• Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
• Website: www.stoakley.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
• Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart