Senior Electronics Engineer/Technician
XeMODeX is a Mississauga based, fast growing automotive electronics manufacturing and remanufacturing company for the past 13 years.
Currently we have an opening for a Senior Electronics Engineer/Technician in our R&D Department.
Your job is to troubleshoot defective car control unit(Engine Control Module, Transmission Control Module, ABS Module, etc.)and develop a repair solution, as well as document the test and repair instructions.Ultimately, your work will end up as a new product addition for our company.
As a seasoned professional you will have an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest people in the field of automotive electronics. They will provide you with a full support, from a sample CAN frames needed for your ECU’s test to building a custom tester for the ECU. You will also have an access to the state of the art diagnostic equipment that help you do your job quicker and more efficient.
Job skill requirements:
- Good understanding of the automotive CAN, LIN and MOST communication networks.
- In-depth knowledge on of Electronic Control Module’s operations and functions.
- Solid troubleshooting skills, down to the component level.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Good understanding of the automotive wiring diagrams.
- Degree or diploma in Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in repairing automotive electronic control modules.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience and is between $70,000 to $100,000 dollars per year.