VTX Consulting Services Inc. (VTX); (www.vtxconsulting.ca) offers first-class Forensic Consulting, Engineering Design, Construction and Environmental solutions across Canada. We have experienced professionals from various technical and business backgrounds across Canada to support a national and international client base. Our reputation for excellence has spread throughout Canada and we’ve earned the trust of a prestigious clientele. Customers serviced includes Fortune 100 companies as well as boutique firms in a wide variety of business sectors including but not limited to: commercial, industrial, financial, land development corporations, property management companies, automotive, food industry petroleum and petrochemical companies.
VTX is headquartered within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We provide unparalleled service within the Province of Ontario and across Canada with technical staff located from coast to coast. Since 2013, VTX has continued to grow its operations, expanding our expertise in all service areas as we remain committed to achieving the highest levels of service for our clients
Senior Environmental Consultant
- Manage, operate and assist in growing VTX’s business by contributing to business development, marketing and sales and contributing to VTX’s growth through the candidate’s existing and future client-base;
- Develop and implement a personalized aggressive sales program to develop new accounts.
- Recruit and train staff;
- Deliver outstanding professional services by effective management of select assignments, meeting budget and delivery timeframes and ensuring client satisfaction;
- Ensure that assignments are executed with technical proficiency, accuracy, and professionalism;
- Make employee safety a top priority both in-house and on-site; and,
- Develop technical specialization and expertise that benefits the company and broadens our service offerings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience, Environmental Science, Environmental or Civil Engineering.
- Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng.);
- MECP - QPESA designation; and/or
- MECP – QPRA
- 15+ years of applied experience in technical activities directly related to environmental consulting, including proposal and report writing.
- Strong understanding of Ontario Regulation 153/04 and the RSC process. Applied experience related to RSC submissions is a major differentiator.
- Strong understanding of Municipal, Provincial and Federal regulatory drivers.
- Must be able to perform complex tasks, handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally to effectively meet with internal and external client schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong applied experience with computer operations and standard software packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Adobe, Strater, ACAD).
- Attention to detail and excellent time management – balancing immediate and long-term work with varying priorities and deadlines.
- Comfortable in both an office and field environment, depending upon assignment priorities.
- Valid driver’s license is required for business travel.
- Strong Business Development acumen.
- Position requires Health & Safety Training/Certification pursuant to Provincial regulations for Environmental Hazardous Waste Operations.
- Extended travel is not anticipated but, may be required at times.
VTX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V. 11 Background Check Required. Criminal/Education/Identity