Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team in Scarborough. This well-established company has been in business nearly 70 years, and their core values centre around innovation, sustainability, and drive. Due to success and continued growth, they require a Senior Estimator with team leadership and conceptualising estimator experience to join in a full-time permanent capacity.
Your role is to prepare and coordinate estimates, utilising your prior conceptualising experience to establish and deliver designated projects. You will responsible for -
- Budgeting and costing
- Identify and manage risk
- Planning and scheduling
- Soliciting pricing and remain involved in the close of tender
- Supervising junior estimators and providing guidance and leadership where necessary
- Minimum of 7+ Years industry experience, including team leadership experience
- Crucial to have conceptual estimating experience
- Proficient knowledge of construction practices, materials and methods
- Have a thorough understanding of all tendering procedures and a strong track record of delivering projects
- Strong autonomy and able to manage a project from start to finish with minimal guidance
- University Degree or College Diploma in Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology/Architecture or Construction Management. PQS Designation an asset
- Knowledge of On-Screen Take Off, Viewpoint or Timberline software an asset
Why is this the right role for me?
This role will suit an individual wanting a challenging position, who does not want to be micro-managed, and has the pro-activeness and wherewithal to make key decisions. This company prides itself on being employee-focused and maintaining a great company culture is crucial.
This role comes with a competitive annual salary, bonus’, benefits (medical & dental), RSP matching, and 3 weeks annual leave.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Estimator position please apply or send your resume to email@example.com
Bonus and benefits