ARE YOU A CPA SEEKING AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract.
Senior Financial Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Our client is looking for an SFA for a 12-month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Meet with Finance and Corporate Services monthly to review performance by operating area and department (provide insight), including a detailed discussion of services
- Meet with the management team to review performance by operating areas (provide insight)
- Ensure Senior Manager, Reporting and Analysis and Senior Manager, Services Accounting have the opportunity to review and approve materials for distribution
- Meet with management to understand and provide guidance on Managed Care programs
- Act as a resource and as the primary contact for Executive Team members on financial matters
- Distribute monthly/quarterly financial reports including explanations for significant variances
- Meet with Executive Team members monthly to discuss monthly/quarterly financial reports including explanations for significant variances (for their areas)
- Work with project leads to determine the financial impact of planned or possible initiatives
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Reporting and Analysis on the program portion of Budget
- Help compile and prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Help prepare confidential staffing models for budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports including explanations for significant variances
- Assists in the preparation of the annual financial statements and notes to financial statements
- Provide reports and reconciliations as required for annual audit
- Assists Senior Manager in signs-off on internal controls for Accounting
- Assists Senior Manager in signs-off on internal controls for Reporting
- Contributes to ongoing improvement initiatives in Finance and throughout the organization
- Provide financial information to internal and external parties on ad hoc basis
- A Chartered Professional Accountant designation from Canada is mandatory
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting, reporting and planning in a medium or large sized organization
- Experience using MS Great Plains Dynamics Information System or another ERP
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Knowledge of database structures and principles
- Knowledge of budgeting and analytical processes
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23053.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.