ARE YOU A SEASONED SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking a designated professional on a full-time basis.
Senior Financial Analyst - ERP Implementation
About the Opportunity
- Develop accurate financial forecasts
- Translate insights into action plans that deliver short and long-term business results
- Lead financial planning and analysis projects and to drive superior ROI
- Assist in developing company financial modeling and planning/forecasting processes
- Track and analyze monthly actual results vs forecast, evaluate risks and opportunities
- Provide financial leadership to improve analytical and reporting processes
- Assist in financial presentations for senior management and multi-functional meetings
- CPA or CPA in progress, Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably within CPG or similar environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is able to influence others within the business and functional teams
- Ability to work under tight timelines within a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22514.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.