Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
Senior Financial Analyst will pay a critical role in the consolidation of Film and Television budget, reforecast and monthly rolling forecast assist in the analysis of historical, current, projected financial information, play an integral role in the forecast and annual budget processes, and other management reporting and analyses.
- Monthly consolidation and review of rolling reforecast provided by all our business units in Film and Television.
- Real-time tracking of forecasted EBITDA and cash positions of each business unit.
- Ensuring that production titles and multi-territory titles are properly handled between business units.
- Coordination and consolidation of the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes and assisting in Film and Television presentation decks to senior executives.
- Assist in the coordination and analysis of the annual library valuation for the entire company.
- Provide various ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
- Accomplish tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on and/or assisting with additional projects as assigned.
- MBA/CA/CPA/CMA/CGA is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate, especially strong in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex financial information, draw conclusions and present findings to multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work, good organization, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Able to cope in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.