ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
About the Company
Our client is an organization in the urban development and hospitality industry that services the GTA. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team responsible for the annual business planning and quarterly forecasting process.
Why Work Here
- Rapidly growing
- Well-capitalised parent companies
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Organization is expected to continue to grow
About the Opportunity
- Support annual business planning process, and quarterly reforecasting
- Prepare executive reporting package for the senior management team and board identifying changes to the business plan, and forecasts
- Support and participate in various strategic initiatives
- Maintain strong working relationships with regulators, financial institutions, government and crown/corporate partners
- Implement key financial and operational controls pertaining to financial planning
- Prepare liquidity forecast and analysis
- Work closely and collaboratively with site general managers and finance teams
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 3+ years of strong financial modeling experience, with FP&A experience from industry
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22692.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.