ARE YOU A CPA LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing organization.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a leading advisor in the asset management industry. This organization is in growth mode, and they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for assisting with the month-end process and financial planning and analysis.
Why Work Here
- Ability to grow within the company
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
- Visibility to the Director of Finance
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate, reconcile, analyze and verify accounting information
- Prepare month-end packages, variance analysis, ticket charges, and referral summary
- Review expenses and operating trends, prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepare payroll reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset system, prepare commodity tax and regulatory filings
- Prepare audit packages for statutory and other audits
- 5+ years of related experience, knowledge of the financial service industry
- Strong Excel and analytical skills with experience managing large volume of data
- Ability to work with senior level management
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23068.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.