ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC AND COLLABORATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT TO GROW YOUR CAREER? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide recommendations for policies, procedures and control activities.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a privately-owned leader in the service industry. This team-based company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Dynamic organization
- Team-based, collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Defined contribution pension plan
About the Opportunity
- Support the year-end external audit process
- Document internal controls over financial reporting
- Plan and lead the testing of processes
- Maintain the Disclosure Control documentation database
- Plan and organize the quarterly sub-certificates and consolidate the responses
- Identify and recommend options and solutions for accounting issues
- 2-5 years of experience in auditing or controls (SOX or Bill 198)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Operationalize policies and procedures across a diverse workforce
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22249.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.