ARE YOU A CPA LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to oversee the company’s pricing management processes.
Senior Financial Analyst - Pricing
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing industry who has strategically and actively expanded their business over the years. This Pricing and Planning role will be accountable for the company’s pricing management business processes.
Why Work Here
- Strong opportunity for internal promotion
- Excellent work/life balance
- Successful organization with strong leadership
- Competitive compensation plan, with bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- CPA dues
About the Opportunity
- Evaluate business development proposals for new business to evaluate risks in pricing strategies
- Develop automation and reporting enhancements for various pricing department duties
- Create reports for pricing analysis
- Analyze costing models to ensure standard costs accurately reflect cost of production
- Post product launch analysis, performance tracking and recommendations
- Analyze variances to assess standard costs
- Actively partner with operations and business development team to handle ad-hoc reporting projects
- Supervise 1 to 2 intermediate staff members
- 3+ years of related work and prior management experience
- Manufacturing and plant operations experience
- Modeling gross margin and evaluating pricing experience
- Experience working with any ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Up to $85,000, strongly depended on candidate experience.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22239.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.