ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an analytics expert to join their organization.
Senior Financial Analyst, Pricing
About the Company
Our client is a leading player in the CPG industry, bringing their consumers premium products that are among the world's most well-known brands. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst of Pricing Analytics to support complex business decisions. This role is a key member supporting the Canadian executive leadership team.
Why Work Here
- Modern environment, open concept space and bright lighting
- Easy going and laid back pace
- Good work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Great corporate functions!
About the Opportunity
- Assess pricing/promotional initiatives in order to measure ROI
- Identify patterns and trends in data related to pricing dynamics
- Analyze performance/effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ensure data is accurate, liaise with several departments to resolve data discrepancies and ensure accurate data capture
- Design and maintain standard reporting architecture
- Develop and maintain pricing reports; prepare market-specific analysis
- Degree or diploma in statistics, economics, or a related field
- CPA is an asset
- 3+ years of working experience with pricing, gross margin analysis, and revenue management
- Excellent communications skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22400.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.