ARE YOU A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team on a full time basis.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity
- Ownership of the annual budget and quarterly financial forecasts
- In charge of variance analysis, monthly and quarterly packages with detailed commentary for management and executives
- Ownership of relevant reporting that measures performance of the department's objectives and initiatives
- Relevant information for monthly accounting close, forecast updates, and annual budgets by working closely with the business units, and continuously driving improvements in the associated processes
- Support the development of annual and long-term strategic plan for the global business
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to financial planning and management reporting processes, to align to global best practices
- Collaborate with business, finance and accounting teams to help analyze, align and report the key business drivers
- Provide support for special projects including developing financial modeling and robust business analysis to highlight financial implications and support key decisions
- CPA designation or close to obtaining
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business); accounting or related professional designation required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant and progressive experience in finance including planning, analysis and building financial models required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment and manage well through ambiguity
- Experience with multiple currency reporting required
- Proven ability to partner with various business functions
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23858.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.