ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their organization.
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a unique, global pharmaceutical company within their operating space This well-run company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the consolidation of results, including preparation, coordination and delivery of month-end activities.
Why Work Here
- Large, growing company
- Opportunities to move internally
- Laid back and open environment
About the Opportunity
- Journal entry processing, reconciliations, consolidation and reporting of results
- Assist in the streamlining and improvement of internal controls, process flow and documentation, monitoring and evaluating controls
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and coordinate/compile information requested
- Execute of the month-end and quarterly /annual reporting and analysis
- Develop and maintain various financial models used to support decision making
- Annual budgeting process and forecasts, and variance analysis
- 2+ years of experience in a finance industry environment
- Experience within a large multinational company and supporting a business unit
- Exposure to SOX is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23288.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.