A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Senior Solutions Training Specialist role exists on the Solutions Coaching and Training team.
The Senior Solutions Training Specialist role will be responsible for supporting the adoption of solutions-based processes and tools, existing accounts and products, and for coordinating across multiple stakeholders, and collaborating with senior SMEs:
• Influence and assist in the creation and delivery of the division's learning strategy and training to apply the solutions-based approach to meet client needs, product knowledge and client segmentation, including fee-based and insurance training as well as targeted, support programs for branch teams.
• Collaborate with Branch Training as a subject matter expert to ensure solutions-based content in New Financial Advisor training is aligned across the firm and reflects the most current and relevant content and placement.
• Represent the team and department on division and firm-wide committees and projects.
- 7 years of experience in respective area or financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, master's degree preferred.
- All securities licenses required by area must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Industry specific designations or certificates as required by department should be completed and maintained.
- Functional knowledge of investment products and concepts, practices, and procedures used in the industry.
- Strong ability to clearly articulate client needs and how the branch and client arrive at the comprehensive solutions to include all relevant solution-based processes, tools and product recommendations.
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation/facilitation skills
- Previous live training or presentation experience required.
- Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal and advanced project management skills.
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills to be able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of investment products and concepts, practices, and procedures used in the investment industry.