We are looking for Senior Full Stack Developer, open to relocate for long term contract in USA.
This project is open only to Canadian Citizens, having or not TN visa, for w2 contract.
Interested candidates please share CV at email@example.com
- Your role will be to create initial prototypes, investigate new technologies and act as "Jack of All Trades" for supporting new customer integrations.
- You will interact with the customer to learn their existing technologies/toolsets, determine the best approach to interface with these technologies and work with the rest of our team to deliver a solution.
- Support our Product Owner to determine business and technical requirements of our customers/partners.
- Work with architects and designer of other parts of the system to ensure overall system alignment Integrates with REST services and standard Enterprise systems such as SSO/Auth.
- Support the backend development team by developing data connections to customers to feed our backend logic.
- Support the scaling of these enterprise applications to support thousands of sites
- Develop/maintain prototype mobile applications for proof of concept validation
- We need you to possess a broad range of knowledge of cloud based technologies.
- In addition to a wide breadth of technical skills you will need strong communication skills experience with gathering customer requirements and dealing with technology roll-outs.
- Develop web services using Node JS or Python.
- Creation of front end dashboards for configuration and status reporting using HTML5 and/or Polymer.
- Experience in Java, NodeJS, Android
- Experience in front end technology such as HTML5, Polymer, AngularJS
- Experience in mobile application development on Android
- Knowledge of REST, SSO, OAUTH
- Knowledge of Database technology: SQL, Mongo, Cassandra
- Experience with Open Source Software development, licensing, and tools
- Bachelor's degree
- Work Experience (years): 5+ years work experience.