Position: Senior Graphic Designer
IKO is a Canadian based, global industry leader in residential and commercial roofing, insulation and waterproofing material manufacturing. We take pride in providing the highest quality products to the international marketplace.
IKO Marketing has its own full service, in-house creative/design team made up of talented creative professionals working together to create a multitude of promotional and educational communication vehicles for our market audience such as catalogs, brochures, newsletters, online and offline campaigns, product promotions, point of purchase display graphics and more. We’re currently looking for a seasoned and talented senior level Graphic Designer to join our creative team located out of Brampton. In this role you would work to help mentor and drive the creative direction set by the Creative Director following established brand guidelines.
- Provide pre-print production design for traditional and non-traditional printed media vehicles
- Support social media/digital creative with strong knowledge of digital file prep and established server side archiving
- Work side-by-side with Creative Director to develop and help guide agreed upon design solutions for print and digital collateral, as well as retail, trade show and product package display design
- Collaborate on creative/design ideas with team while following brand guidelines
- Support online/web creative efforts with knowledge of basic HTML, Adobe Muse and front-end design/development
- Follow lead of Creative Director in establishing stronger design solutions through ongoing collaborative ideation
- BFA with emphasis in graphic design/visual communication/print/web design or equivalent
- At least 7 or more years of working experience in creative environment, or equivalent freelance
- Solid portfolio with clear understanding of online and offline design and campaign development
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite ( InDesign, Photoshop, etc. ) in a Mac OSX environment
- Insight and ability to work on both MAC and PC platforms
- Strong knowledge of pre-print production, and digital file development
- Knowledge of basic HTML and some front-end web development a plus!
You’ll need to be a self-motivated, creative thinker, have a great attitude and like to work and collaborate with within a team environment. A College level education in Graphic Design expected. Please send a cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio or current website work, with salary expectations to: email@example.com