About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Management consultant for a 5 month, full-time project to transition and scale current application infrastructure for Home Support services in BC. Key requirements/deliverables of this role include:
- Collaborating with Steering Committees and work groups in the development and approval of Project Charter;
- Apply PMI principles and methodology to manage the timelines, resources, scope and quality requirements;
- Provide project management support through coaching and guiding the project team;
- Assist with defining terms for any contracts needed to augment internal project team to include qualifications, deliverables, activities and timeframes for any work;
- Develop Benefits Evaluation framework, including key performance indicators to monitor achievement of target outcomes for primary direct stakeholders;
- Implement an effective knowledge management repository to share project learnings within Project team and across other teams;
- Use the internal Project Management lifecycle (including artifact templates) to manage this project;
- Maintain project decision, issue and risk logs;
- Develop the budget, and monitor and reconcile;
- Status reporting (budget, deliverables and timelines);
- Execute the following project deliverables: Education and Training Plan, Communication and Change Management Plan, Go Live Plan, Project Closure documents;
- Track project plans and deliverables;
- Provide monthly and ad hoc updates to the Steering Committee and work closely with working groups;
- Have ten (10) years extensive experience, demonstrable track record in providing Project Management services;
- Have at least five (5) years recent experience managing complex, high profile projects/ initiatives;
- Possess exceptional facilitation skills at the Senior Management and other organizational levels;
- Experience managing health care projects in the last 2 years;
- Experience in managing projects involving replacement of information systems which include a significant component of system design, testing, documenting data definitions, data import/conversion processes and user education;
- Experience in managing projects involving deployment of mobile technology;
- Exceptional negotiation and people skills required to effectively move an organization through a significant period of change;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage clinical, technical and application groups to ensure project is on time and within scope and budget;
- Possess exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills; and has experience presenting to organizational executives;
- Experience with Procura and PARIS is preferred;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is preferred.
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.