Client ID: 283437
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Infrastructure
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Program Manager, Technology Alignment
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Infrastructure Job Duties:
We are requiring an experienced Project Manager to assist with the completion of scoping, planning, documenting and executing of the IMITS related projects.
Projects may include Project Management components of:
- Provide project leadership, working closely with the PHSA and Health Authority (HA) teams to plan, monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget
- Manage and develop the Project Team including LMFM, vendors, application groups and other stakeholders to identify, define and manage IMITS scope
- Manage and work with PHSA project resources including technical, server / virtualization, storage, data / voice / wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based
- on the scope of the assigned projects
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation
- Stakeholder identification, engagement & needs/risks assessment
- Participate in design meetings and provide technical expertise related to IMITS systems and services
- Review and approve the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Develop / distribute regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings
- Prepare project change requests as required
- Act as PHSA’s IMITS and project focal point for HA contacts and champions
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Infrastructure Mandotory Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations
- Experience working within the PHSA and/or other Health Authorities
- Must have previous experience with Facilities related projects, IMITS, Tech Services and possess a strong knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Must have previous experience with technology and clinical application projects
- Must have previous engagement with Clinical Teams & Tech Services
- Must have strong and proven Change Management experience
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command.
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources.
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications.
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, InfrastructureAssignment Length:
6 month contract with possible long extensions
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Infrastructure Start Date:
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Infrastructure Assignment Location: