Client ID: 266604
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant for a 6 month contract in Calgary, Alberta.
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Job Details
- This role will support the development and rollout of IT projects.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of IT Project Management Office (IT PMO), as well as the Project Manager, the Sr. Organizational Change Management Consultant will work collaboratively with many others to succeed.
- The OCM consultant will work in a complex, dynamic, highly ambiguous, and fast-paced environment while managing diverse stakeholder needs.
- This position involves work on significant information technology projects and requires the ability to exercise considerable discrimination, judgment, and independent decision-making concerning the effective management of information both internally and externally.
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Responsibilities
- Lead organizational change management activities for the project, ensuring adherence to the methodology defined by the IT PMO Methodology as well as use of our OCM standard templates;
- Assess change management impacts, stakeholder readiness, adoption risks, and resistance mitigation strategies;
- Work closely with program and project teams and provide input into project plans, risk logs, status reports, and other standard project management tools;
- Liaise with OCM, Training, and Communications Specialists;
- Ensure OCM project documentation is stored in the official SharePoint project repository
- Ensure compliance with University standards, policies and procedures;
- Provide input into communication and training plans, and materials;
- Facilitate meetings and discussions as required;
- Create and assemble organizational change management deliverables for the projects assigned including but not limited to:
- OCM Strategy
- OCM Plan
- Stakeholder impact analysis
- Stakeholder engagement plan
- Business Readiness assessments
- Communication plan
- Training plan
- Sustainment plan
- Coordinate the execution of the OCM deliverables;
- Produce OCM status reporting for the PMO as required;
- Resolve/escalate OCM project issues;
- Provide advice and recommendations to IT Leadership team and process owners;
- Influence and engage all levels of stakeholders from executive leadership to project team members;
- Other duties as assigned.
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Mandatory Skills
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience drafting and delivering organizational change management and communication plans and materials; ideally supporting efforts that affect broad cross-sections of stakeholders.
- Experience with organizational change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience working on enterprise level programs and familiarity with project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Strong computer skills and solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office programs.
- flexible and able to work in ambiguous and changing situations
- a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Experience with Public/Educational sector technology rollouts is highly desired.
- Prosci certification is preferred.
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Assignment Length
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Location
Senior IT Organizational Change Management Consultant Start Date