Our client, located in East GTA is looking for a versatile Senior Application Security Analyst to join their IT team. This position will report directly into the CISO. Eligible candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "Senior IT Security Analyst" on the subject line.
- Research and analyze attacking vectors of our infrastructure and applications and design counter-measures against cyber-attacks and implement security concepts and update existing processes.
- Provide security training within the company
- Build automatic tools to discover security weaknesses and analyze vulnerabilities.
- Perform security code review
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of work or research experience in the field of application security/software security
- 5+ year of implementing security principles, techniques, and protocols
Nice to have:
- Experience in security testing, penetration testing, intrusion detection, static code analysis and authentication system
- Familiarity with web technologies, web security, and its best practices
- Deep understanding of the network design and systems architecture
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- CISSP or Ethical Hacker certificate is a strong asset
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language is an asset
Maze Recruiting provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.