ADGA has an upcoming contract opportunity for a Senior IT Security Systems Operator. This role will be responsible for providing consulting services for the following tasks (including but not limited to):
Install, configure, integrate, define policy, document security protocols, fine-tune, operate, monitor performance, and detect faults in the system for:
- Host and network intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Network and computer forensics systems.
- Firewalls, VPNs, and network devices.
- Enterprise network vulnerability tools.
- Malicious code, anti-spam and content management tools.
- File integrity tools.
- Remote management utilities.
- Enterprise Security Management (ESM)/Security Information Management (SIM) systems.
- Data preservation and archiving utilities.
- Threat agent’s analysis tools and other emerging technologies including privacy enhancement, predictive analysis, VoIP, data visualization and fusion, wireless security devices, PBX and telephony firewall.
- Directory systems.
- Authentication and Authorization systems.
- DNS and DHCP systems. Configuration management systems.
- Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments (including but not limited to: Azure, AWS, GCP).
Complete tasks related to authorization and authentication in physical and logical environments.
Conduct impact analysis for new software implementations, major configuration changes and patch management.
Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and documents database content, structure, and application sub-systems, and develop data dictionary.
Maintain up to date knowledge of technologies and products supporting that technology.
- Must have 10+ years of experience working in IT Security working in a function similar to the job description.
- Post secondary Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Networking or Computer Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2 + years of experience working with network security including: Configuring and maintaining security devices and appliances (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, APT, SIEM), Analyzing and working with internet protocols, Developing content and implement real-time rules (use cases) based on Risk Management requirements, including ongoing threats and Follow Server Configuration.
- 2+ years of experience has deployed and administered security devices into multiple environments with varying control and security requirements (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, APT, SIEM)
- 2+ years of experience analyzed security alerts and events to assess and determine threat/risk level for remediation.
- Extensive working knowledge and familiarity with the following: ArcSight Product Suite, QRadar, Regex (CEF and LEEF Parsing), Firewalls, IDS/IPS, APT SIEM
- 3+ years of experience participated in SIEM rule-creation and tuning to create actionable alerts.
- Must currently hold a valid Federal Government Secret clearance (Level II)
- Relevant professional certifications will be considered strong assets