Modis has an opportunity for a Senior Java Developer for a long-term assignment with a government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ of Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing software applications using Spring/Spring MVC frameworks
- Web Development experience in the last five years handling JSON data and integrating RESTful web services
- A Government of Canada issued ENHANCED RELIABILITY (or higher) clearance
Asset skills include:
- Experience with Cloud development and deployment
- Experience with containers (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Microservices experience
- DevOps experience
- AWS experience
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of ENHANCED RELIABILITY or higher please include file number with application - and please reply with a resume to Mitchell.Burton@Modis.com. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!