Demant is one of the world’s largest global hearing aid manufacturers. Our commitment to “people first” through our culture, programs, services and commitment to our employees has been a key driver for our organization’s success.
Reporting to the Vice President and General Counsel, you will work with the legal team on all aspects of owning and operating a hearing healthcare retail company. We are looking for a team player who can work independently and is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and a forward-thinking team.
- Maintain, rectify, draft resolutions, and keep all corporate minute books and records up to date
- Develop, maintain, manage and keep current, all contract databases
- Prepare and complete annual corporate reports and applicable filings with regulatory authorities
- Work with operations team responding to requests or questions from various business units
- Draft standard agreements and documents using proper terminology
- Analyze complex legal documents and issues
- Conduct legal research
- Completion of an accredited Law Clerk program
- 5+ years related work experience as a Law Clerk
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Analytical thinking and research skills with the ability to assess situations, interpret and apply legislations, and recommend appropriate action
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to communicate with tact and discretion, can explain complex information clearly and relay instructions
- Self-motivated individual that takes initiative and has excellent problem-solving skills
Demant Canada is committed to an inclusive work environment and welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, may e-mail a request to email@example.com