Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- Able to analyze and interpret complex bills of material, exposure to engineering drawings.
- Able to develop, implement and revise processes & procedures.
- Experience auditing broker`s entries for accuracy.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with customs brokers, customers, government customs officers.
- 3 - 5 years Customs experience, primarily in a compliance role with strong manufacturing background.
- Strong experience with US & Canadian Customs Import & Export entries and regulations.
- Good knowledge of North American FTA’s (not just UCT). Knowledge of overseas shipping and customs practice also valuable.
- Knowledge of border security requirements under PIP & C-TPAT.
- Responsible to carry out duties for 5S, Health, Safety, and Environment in accordance with the HS&E Agreement for Employees – Addendum
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures & work instructions
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- 3-year college diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) designation, Canada & US.
- Professional Logistics training preferred (ie: CITT, CIFFA)
- Solid communication skills, both written & oral
- Able to work independently & in a team environment
- ERP Experience – Visual preferable
- Use of Webex, Conference Calling, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
- Office and plant environment
- Overtime as required
- Day Shift with flexibility on hours based on customer requirements