ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their organization.
Senior Manager of FP&A
About the Company
Our client is a global fintech company who continue you to prove themselves as an invaluable partner to their customers. They are looking for a Senior Manager of FP&A to provide leadership and insight in the interpretation of financial results.
Why Work Here
- Excellent role supporting a dynamic President and VP of Finance
- Stable and well-run company
- Manage a strong team within a great collaborative organization
- Excellent compensation plan
About the Opportunity
- Drive the financial planning and analysis function
- Facilitate senior leadership decision making by developing analyses of budgets, forecasts, financial trends and other important topical analysis
- Identify KPIs for marketing function
- Considers both economic and accounting implications
- Coordinate with all components of the finance organization to set deadlines, design templates, and maintain integrity of reporting requirements
- Performs executive level ad hoc analysis to deliver insightful views into the business operations
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in financial planning and analysis; pricing experience is an asset
- Previous people management experience
$90,000 - $100,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22576.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.