On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Patient Support Services will provide insight and lead business process improvements in addition to financial analysis and insight into the patient support programs that they oversee and manage.
Oversees specific Program or Portfolio Managers to ensure all program performance expectations are met, sustained, and monitored for continuous improvement.
• Train and mentor Program or Portfolio Managers in operational processes, program efficiencies, work load analysis, financial analysis and SOPs
• Implement a balanced scorecard approach with each of their direct reports and seeks input from the PM’s team and client regarding their performance annually
• Ensure workload measures meet targets and strategies are in place to either reduce or increase headcount
• Looks to improve program insight and brings competitive advantage to the program through data analytics, best practice and financial analysis.
• Proactively educates team on how to manage emergencies while identifying and mitigating program risk.
• Strive to implement plans that reduce time to on drug for patient programs
• Ensure conversion rates are within performance expectations.
• Ensure hiring and orientation processes are sufficient and successful in supporting program needs.
• Facilitates recruitment, orientation, evaluation and retention of staff and succession planning.
• Conducts Quality Audits to assure accuracy of workflows and client-specific processes are in line with contractual KPI’s.
• Will assist program managers in handling delicate client situations and communicating these effectively to the Director
• Escalation of client issues to Director
• Creation and implementation of departmental efficiency projects (IT, Process or Business related)
• Facilitates the interdisciplinary team development of action plan(s) to improve clinical and administrative processes including: Validating accuracy of data, Ensuring proper certification/recertification procedures are in place, Ensuring client-driven KPI’s are monitored and adhered to.
• Must be able to guide, direct and mentor their individual teams Must be able to create and form positive relationships with their team, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders
• Must be able to develop tools for their team and the PSS department to help reach and achieve annual fiscal goals.
• Must be able to make sound business decisions and be able to justify those decisions when requested..
• This position reports to the Director of Operations
• Business Degree and/or Nursing Degree (RN) or Nursing Diploma (RPN) and registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses.
• 5 – 7 years proven experience in leading Business/Clinical change initiatives.
• Bilingual (French/English) an asset but not mandatory
• Significant people management skills mandatory
• Pharmaceutical program experience
• Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Must be able to performance manage and lead people through strategic initiatives
• Ability to lead and direct projects and project teams
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Exhibited people-management experience; strong leadership
• Experience with improving efficiency of large, complex programs
• Experience with evaluating and enhancing large programs
• Experience with evaluation and improving process
• Up to 10%-20% of travel
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca