Hamilton Porter is a boutique technical recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500's. Due to growth, one of our top clients is actively looking to hire a full-time Senior Manager to oversee the strategic partnerships and alliances. Our client is an extremely data-driven adtech company that helps leading brands from across the US acquire new customers at scale, while simultaneously extending lifetime value of the customer and maximizing ROI.
The Senior Manager, Partnerships & Strategy owns relationships with platform partners, responsible for both growing revenue and providing strategic insights to the account teams and clients. The platform relationships include existing partnerships (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn) as well as potential future platforms based on client demand and industry evolution (e.g., Amazon, TikTok, etc.). This is a fantastic opportunity to make an immediate impact and help foster future growth of the organization through relationship building and partnerships!
Core Responsibilities & Requirements:
Platform Relationship Management
- Own primary relationship with direct partner managers for all platform partners, cultivating those relationships to generate leads for our services
- Keep internal teams up to date with major programs and initiatives across platform partners
- Educate clients as needed on platforms and their initiatives.
- Create external programs (collaborative with partners) with specific objectives tied to revenue growth within key products, verticals, geos
- Evangelize the company and our differentiators with each platform partner
- Collaborate with sales, operations, marketing and strategy teams on platform-focused growth programs. This will include both specific platform initiatives and cross-platform initiatives
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure that we create incremental value on top of all of our platforms as well as ensure knowledge of that value is disseminated throughout platform organizations
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure our big differentiators, value-adds and ultimately the results our advertisers see from these are effectively surfaced with each platform
- Contribute to pre-sales RFPs and client QBRs, ensuring the most up-to-date and relevant information for each platform is being presented
- Partner with Sales on presentations, pitches, and thought leadership
- Continue to work closely with operations team to ensure effective execution of high profile programs with our platform partners
How is Success Measured?
The success of this role will be measured by a number of KPIs. These KPIs include:
- New client sales leads generated from platform teams
- Pitches/account plans which include tier 2 platforms
- Strategic meetings/events, ensuring we have a presence and you are an active participant in strategic industry events, especially with platform partners.
- Revenue per platform
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Annual Base Salary ($120k - $160k CAD)
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Excellent Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Group RRSP program
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Sick Days
- Catered Lunches 2x per week along with a fully stocked kitchen
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
We are looking to interview and hire ASAP. The role will be a remote position until the Toronto HQ is open again. There will be some travel involved with this role to visit client partners (US & Canada). Travel will be approximately 10%-20%. This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of growth potential, please apply with your resume!