Senior Marketing Writer
Survalent is looking for a seasoned Senior Marketing Writer to join the team. The Senior Marketing Writer is responsible for developing, and executing all marketing communications activities that support the strategic and operating goals of Survalent; collateral (brochures, case studies, white papers etc.), executive presentations, advertising, promotions, event messaging, social media (blog, LinkedIn, etc.), web content, and public relations. The successful incumbent will be required to:
Collaborate with the Marketing Director and the Digital Marketing Manager on the development and execution of an annual marketing communications plan
- Manage and monitor projects to ensure deliverable deadlines, and brand standards are met
- Create and execute customer references through the development of press releases, case studies, video testimonials, and PowerPoint presentations; maintain library of testimonials for use in other channels
- Write materials for customer communications, including Welcome Kits, email, correspondence etc.
- Create infographics and diagrams for the Marketing and RFP teams.
- Keep internal employees informed by communicating activities as needed
- Identify, select, and coordinate outsourced resources as needed to assist in execution of deliverables
The successful candidate must have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years experience in Marketing and Communications in a B2B environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a "can-do” attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working with Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to effectively communicate the marketing vision to all stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Marketing Director. We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We have a casual friendly and highly collaborate environment.
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization and improved operations for utilities. For over four decades, we have helped more than 500 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
If you are interested in joining a growing organization in this exciting role, please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Survalent Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.