Client ID: 270307
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect
On behalf of our client in the public sector, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a Senior Mobile App Solution Architect.
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect Job Details:
The BC Developers' Exchange and DevOps Branch needs the services of an experienced Mobile Application Developer/Solution Architect Consultant. The consultant is needed to personally evolve, develop, and set best practices on a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment as well as help build a variety of software based service components and products associated with the client. The consultant is needed to provide advice, guidance, education, and mentorship to others in all aspects of Mobile Application work flow, software design and development.
The context for the work includes the broad range and nature of public services, as well as the leading practices for software design and development among the entrepreneurial sector. This will include the popular and emerging software stacks, languages, frameworks, cloud services providers, and the emerging services, methodologies, and tool-chains for Mobile Application Development and continuous integration and deployment.
The Mobile Application Developer/Solution Architect Consultant will be required to work within an agile-scrum environment actively participating in the BC Province’s software development life cycle processes to complete the development, testing and implementation of enhancements to the Exchange and its framework components.
The Mobile Application Developer/Solution Architect Consultant will perform tasks assigned through the Provinces project management tools which include, but are not limited to:
Technical analysis, technical design, development and quality assurance as well as infrastructure design and operational processes.
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect Mandatory Skills:
1. proficiency in mobile application design, architecture and development on a variety of languages, platforms and tool chains
2. examples that demonstrate team mentorship as well as interpersonal skills that built team synergy as well as,
3. working in settings that range from small start-ups to enterprise and,
4. designing/developing in an open source environment.
5. Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer and Solution Architect
6. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
7. In-depth knowledge of Responsive Wed, Hybrid and Native Mobile applications.
8. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
9. experience with mobile app build engines like Feed Henry, Cordorva, Xamarin, Ionic etc.
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect Start Date:
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect Assignment length:
Senior Mobile App Solution Architect Work Location: