Your new organization has an immediate opening for an experienced Native iOS Software Developer to join their team in Vancouver.
You believe in providing clients with top-notch development services and are a seasoned Native Mobile Developer confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You will proactively collaborate with the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the entire development lifecycle ensuring code quality and governance, ensuring engineers follow any patterns/designs set out and agreed with Architects and Chapter Leads, plan, estimate, contribute to the architecture, coding, and development, refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases, ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thoroughly to the global team, taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps, looking beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software built (DevOPs).
To make an immediate contribution to this position, you have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of iOS experience, with at least 2 years developing with Swift
- Strong development skills developing in OO and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Strong experience with Xcode, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- Experience with MacOS shell scripting and Xcode's/Fastlane's command-line tools
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)