CGI Calgary, in particular, has a great set of members, which has resulted in a series of new contracts for application maintenance and application development. As a member of CGI, you would be part of a 200 member local team, as well as the broader 1,000+ member team found in Western Canada.
CGI’s Calgary office is searching for strong .NET developer with senior .Net development experience. Our development team works primarily with Oil & Gas sector clients in both maintenance of enterprise-class applications and the development of new applications.
You will be part of an experienced global team of IT professionals working directly and collaboratively with the client at the client’s office. As part of a project, you will help transform the clients antiquated integrations from the TIBCO technology stack into other various technologies, primarily focused delivery using the Microsoft Stack.
• Use storyboarding, wireframes, predesigns and prototypes as applicable to prepare detailed and accurate specifications and estimates;
• Mentor junior resources in Microsoft technologies and the software development life cycle;
• Participate on code reviews and ensure standards are applied to each solution component.
• Experience with integration between multiple systems;
• Effective writing skills in the documentation of technical requirements;
• Strong back-end or front-end development skills (C#, .NET, Windows Services, WebAPI, Angular, etc.);
• Strong database skills (SQL Server, SQL, database query optimization, etc.).
• Experience with Consuming, Publishing Web Services (REST & SOAP)
Nice to Have:
• TIBCO development Experience or Exposure
• Informatica development Experience or Exposure
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.