MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a permanent opportunity with a client of ours located in Downtown Vancouver
- Drives problem determination and resolution.
- Ensures PM's have accurate technical advice, assessments and estimates form development team.
- Assists in transfer of business and technology knowledge.
- Promotes team effectiveness by removing technical blockers.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Working as part of a project team in an agile environment, working with the Lead Developer and Project Manager to ensure team deliverables are met.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience using C#/.NET
- Strong experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Well versed working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- You have a degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing ability.
- Understanding and knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Strong experience with large design efforts, enterprise level deployment, and n-tier architecture
- Experience with Reddis, RabbitMQ, Azure (nice to have)
- Experience with different web application frameworks (nice to have)
- Experience with an Agile development process (nice to have)
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment