Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram’s V.O., Myers’s, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world’s largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth – recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Senior Network Support Technician is responsible for IT operations in the facility (or facilities) for which they are responsible. This includes all activities related to infrastructure (design, implementation, and on-going maintenance), as well as end user support activities. This position will work both independently provide technical guidance to Network Support Technicians on the Enterprise IT Operations team. Will also provide support, as needed, to other Sazerac facilities.
- 7 years relevant experience
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cisco OS knowledge
- Requires Cisco Unity Telephone system experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems / processes
- Excellent analytical and PC skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- Strong customer focus with documented successes.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Requires Telecommunication systems experience
- Willingness to travel
- Server OS knowledge
- Server and storage hardware knowledge