Senior Physiotherapist – St. Albert, AB
CSA Physiotherapy has recently joined Lifemark, and is adding to our team! We are seeking a skilled physiotherapist that is well versed in IMS, vestibular rehabilitation, concussion rehabilitation and the treatment of complex conditions. We are looking for approximately 20 hours per week to start.
Our St. Albert clinic was established more than 30 years ago and offers a variety of specialty services from some of the best clinicians in St. Albert. Services include physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine. We would love to share more with you about this position and team!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients with a focus on vestibular rehab and treatment of longstanding pain.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
You will have:
- Full registration with the Alberta College of Physiotherapists
- 4+ overall years of clinical experience
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses preferred
- Experience with cases that come with a high degree of complexity
- UBC Gunn IMS course preferred
- Vestibular training as well as concussion rehabilitation experience