Client ID: 266584Senior Producer On behalf of our client, Procom is actively seeking a Senior Producer
Senior Producer Job Details
Strategize with clients over production requirements and offer innovative solutions that champion the client's brand while staying within budget
Establish realistic expectations and delight clients with creative ideas
Create production budgets for client approval
Craft compelling scripts using your proven storytelling capabilities
Recruit and lead production crews
Conduct interviews with on-camera subjects, and offer direction or shot lists to camera operators for capturing B-Roll
Direct on camera talent
Manage client relationships during production
Work efficiently with production crews to stay within agreed schedules
Collaborate with editors, offering detailed direction on story structure based on storyboards and scripts
Manage post production approvals with clients
Ensure all client revisions are made or addressed during the approval process
Ensure video material adheres to corporate branding guidelines, clients values, style guides, editorial policy, and copyright laws
Senior Producer Mandatory Skills
- Post-secondary certificate, diploma, or degree in media-related training, broadcast television, video production, and/or broadcast journalism
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience within the corporate video, television and/or film industries
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams producing complementary content for large projects.
- Ability to present work professionally in a business environment.
- Ability to think creatively and create compelling stories with a variety of approaches.
Senior Producer Location
Senior Producer Duration