Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North Americas largest independent game developers with close to600employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the companysgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the worlds most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more.For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will lead the development and optimization of our Mobile freemium games. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive features planning and prioritization, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization and ensure a fun experience for our players.
- Lead conception, development, launch and live services of game titles as the product/business owner.
- Take ownership of feature requirements and product roadmap and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors and Production).
- Conduct KPIs deep analysis, drive in-app marketing (messaging, push notes) and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics.
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including app store marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team.
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing team.
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts
- BS/BA in quantitative fields or business is required. MS/MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5+ years as product manager or similar position in online, social or mobile games.
- Experience of developing social/mobile games from concept to launch.
- Ability to manage several games at the same time.
- Ability to train/coach/manage Junior Product Managers.
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Analytics, attribution, in-app marketing & ad mediation).