We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with great leadership experience to join our growing team in Toronto.
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Product 360, Customer 360, Reference 360, etc. that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in manufacturing, retail, financial services, life sciences, healthcare, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data.
You will join a dynamic and international team that owns the build, delivery, go to market, and success of Informatica MDM – Product 360. One of the leading solutions for Product Information and Experience Management with hundreds of enterprise customers across the globe relying on it for their digital transformation and market success.
As our Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become one, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great things; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you!
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Become an Informatica MDM Solutions subject matter expert.
- Work with customers, field organizations, our UX team and other product managers across the globe to gather requirements and feedback.
- Create use cases, and user stories for an agile product development process.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver world class products for business users.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your product in an international working environment.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude.
- 4+ years software product management or software implementation experience.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC.
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and business acumen.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience in data management, business applications, and/or analytics is a plus
- Experience in cloud-based products is a plus.
- Openness for a possibility of 10-15% travelling internationally for business.