TrustArc is looking for a proven product manager who will provide Agile product management leadership for our SaaS privacy management platform. You will research market trends and customer requirements to identify new product ideas and feature enhancements to help drive our product development roadmap - as well as lead the development and launch process for your products. TrustArc solutions are in high demand by companies who collect and use customer data to drive their business and need to address regulatory / compliance requirements (like the GDPR) and customer trust concerns. This position is part of the Product team and works closely with engineering, marketing, customer success and sales teams.
- Roadmap Planning (40%) – Drive market analysis, customer research, persona development, and user story creation
- Sprint Planning / Scrum Management (30%) – Define and drive regular sprint planning, scrums, and internal roadmap review sessions - including maintaining relevant planning tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Aha) and ongoing communications with internal stakeholders
- GTM Support (30%) – Assist with developing demos, documentation, sales training, client onboarding / training, RFP responses, etc.
- BA / BS (MBA Preferred) with 5-10 years enterprise SaaS / software product management experience
- Experience with GRC, eDiscovery, legal tech, or other compliance / privacy markets is a big plus.
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment and defining / delivering successful products to market
- Strong technical background - comfortable working closely with engineers, leading sprint planning sessions, participating in daily scrums, etc.
- Enjoy speaking at industry events and webinars, evangelizing with analysts and industry groups, talking with customers, creating sales presentations, and writing white papers
- Great writing skills and a talent for making complex things sound simple via user stories, product requirement documents, sales tools / training, etc.
- Passionate / outgoing personality - able to create a sense of excitement internally and externally for your products
- Enjoy working across functions and at all levels of the company, advocating for investment and support for your products
TrustArc simplifies privacy compliance and risk management via an unrivaled combination of powerful technology, deep privacy expertise, and proven methodologies. Our new name, TrustArc, reflects our evolution from a certification company into a global provider of technology-powered products and services. We have close to 200 employees, over 1,000 active clients, are backed by leading VC firms, have a fun/vibrant work environment, and a great Toronto location. Learn more at www.trustarc.com.
To all recruitment agencies: TrustArc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TrustArc's human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TrustArc's career jobs alias or its employees. TrustArc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.