Our government client is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for a 1 year with 2 (1) year contract period to work in the project delivery team.
Must have SECRET level clearance to be considered
- Resource has a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Holds a valid PMP, PRINCE2 OR Project Management Certificate
- Must have a valid Government of Canada security clearance at the SECRET level
- Completed a post- secondary education from a recognized institution
- Experience using Microsoft Project OR Clarity PPM (CA PPM)
- Experience providing project status updates, including reports, executive dashboards and updates to senior management
- Experience coordinating projects in: Item 1: Integrated Information Technology (IT) Environments; Item 2: Real Property Environments.