MatchBox Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for one of our clients, a leading developer/builder in the Vancouver market.
There are 2 high-rise tower projects that require the successful candidate to be able to handle a busy workload whilst ensuring that timelines are met. NOTE: Candidates who have completed 1-3 mid to high-rise projects on their own will be highly regarded.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Liaise and communicate project expectations to all team members and stakeholders
- Plan, schedule & adhere to project timelines using effective strategies
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project at any given time
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a Project Management capacity
- Proven ability to manage project time-lines and budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough technical knowledge alongside local commercial construction processes and Building codes
- Practical and positive management style, identifying potential issues and initiating solutions
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment