Client ID: 276115Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst a 2 month contract in Winnipeg, MB.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Job Details
• Execute tests, document, and analyze test results to ensure bugs are identified and addressed.
• Develop test scenarios/ cases/ scripts to use as the basis for testing to ensure appropriate test coverage and to estimate testing effort.
• Lead the test execution cycle so that work is assigned and prioritized, bugs are triaged, and “blockers” to testing are removed on a timely basis.
• Develop the test strategy/ approach to ensure all project stakeholders agree on the approach, adequate resources are made available for testing, and quality risk is minimized.
• Report on testing progress to keep project stakeholders informed of progress and aware of quality risks, and to estimate completion timelines and resource requirements.
• Provide guidance on troubleshooting and support during transition to production and maintenance.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Mandatory Skills
• Diploma or Degree at the Post-secondary level, preferably in IT, Business Technology Management, Computer Science, Business Analysis or Quality Assurance, or equivalent combination of work experience and training in Information Systems Quality Assurance methodologies.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in system testing and documentation.
• Thorough knowledge of testing methodology, best practices and processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in leading testing for projects of moderate to high complexity
• Experience in identifying, managing, and mitigating test risk.
• Ability to create and prioritize test scenarios and test cases based on test coverage requirements, stakeholder interviews and project artifacts.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Assignment Length
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Job Location