Client ID: 262610
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst
On behalf of our Client, PROCOM is searching for a Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst to fulfill a 10 Month contract.
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Job Details
- Research, recommend and establish best practices in automated testing to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results.
- Design, implement and maintain automated testing frameworks along with all automated test cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop, document and execute automated test scripts and manual test cases to address business and technical use cases.
- Proactively communicate with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution.
- Drive the development and tracking of effective metrics for project deliverables being tested.
- Review and inspect work products like test strategies, requirements, designs, source codes and various documents.
- Document and track all defects in TestRail/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirements documentation.
- Work with project managers and QC supervisor to set schedules, priorities and goals.
- Provide training on various aspects of test automation.
- Assist in defining and implementing software test guidelines and standards.
- Provide guidance and support for less senior staff.
- Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives.
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of working experience in performing quality control functions such as creating test plans and executing various levels of software testing (unit, integration and system).
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience in a related field or industry.
- Working knowledge of various software development models including Waterfall, V-model, Agile, Scrum.
- Practical experience and solid understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium and Jenkins.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Experience with C#, .NET, or Java.
- Experience with shell scripting and windows scripting.
- Experience with source code management tools such as SVN or Git.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools such as TestRail and Jira.
- Experience in developing and documenting test processes.
- Proven track record in developing high quality test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Strong ability to estimate task durations and meet schedules under changing conditions.
- Strong ability to lead, monitor, and report upon testing activities of less experienced staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills required for the automation of test cases.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced development environment.
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Specific Skills
- Pipeline industry experience is an asset.
- Working experience in developing, maintaining or testing pipeline control systems will be a great asset.
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Start Date
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Job Duration
10 Months (August 30, 2018)
Senior Quality Control Automation Analyst Job Location